5kN Fibre Optic Winch - Dedicated Truck
For more information on this product please enquire below.
Features - LIGHT WEIGHT CAPSTAN FOR EASY REMOVAL & HANDLING:
- Developed for LEND LEASE (was Bilfinger Berger) to meet their specific requirements.
- A total of 4 units have been put into service to date mounted to 300 Series Hino trucks.
- Permanently mounted with quick release capstan wheel.
- Standard 1.3m diameter light weight fabricated capstan wheel.
- Operator controlled capstan speed from 0 – 60metres per minute.
- Operator controlled capstan line tension from 0 – 5kn.
- Under tray mounted tank & dash comprising kN gauge, kN line tension control and capstan speed control.
- Standard remote control for capstan rotation.
- Hydraulic pump driven off the trucks PTO shaft.
- Heavy duty piston pump with flow and pressure control valving.
- Heavy duty planetary gearbox & radial piston motor for capstan drive.
- 40litre oil reservoir with sight glass, filler/breather, return line filter.
- Standard safety signs – nip points etc.
- Standard operating Procedures sign.
- Mild steel, powder coated fabrication – std. charcoal / orange colour scheme.
- Supplied with OPERATORS MANUAL / Risk & Hazard Analysis / 5kN Factory Certification Plaque and Test Documentation.
- Varies depending on truck model.
Optional Extra's available on all winches:
TELSTRA 2kN Certification
PROCEDURE – Application must be made by the Owner / Prospective Owner of the winch directly to Telstra, a $150 fee (current understood price) will be charged for processing & issuing of the Certification Documentation. Telstra will then issue TAGS which are required to be fitted by the manufacturer prior to shipping. This process can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks so early attention to this application is recommended. On placement of a firm order with Cable Winches Australia Pty. Ltd, we will supply the appropriate Telstra contact details to expedite the application process.
ADDITIONAL COST – Cable Winches Australia Pty. Ltd. requires an additional fee to cover Telstra documentation, extra guarding to meet Telstra's specifications and tamper proof sealing devices to be fitted to control valves.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS – Telstra Certification effectively locks out any Line Pull adjustments, 2kN fixed. Capstan speed and direction of rotation remains operator controllable. The optional 600mm Capstan wheels is not permitted.