5kN Fibre Optic Winch - Series 3
For more information on this product please enquire below.
Series 3 Features - VERY COMPACT & SINGLE PERSON OPERATION:
- DEVELOPED IN CONJUNCTION WITH SERVICE STREAM to meet their specific requirement of single person operation.
- It's smaller foot print allows it to easily fit in the back of a crew cab/chassis utility.
- Skid Mounted, can be quick and easily forked on / off Utility, Truck or Trailer.
- Standard 1.3m diameter cast aluminium capstan wheel.
- Operator controlled capstan variable tilt from horizontal to vertical.
- Operator controlled capstan speed from 0 – 60metres per minute when using the standard 1300mm capstan.
- Speed from 0 – 30metres per minute when using the Optional 600mm capstan.
- Simple and very accurate operator controlled capstan line pull from 0 – 5kN without the need to have a load attached.
- Up to 10kN line pull achievable via the Optional 600mm Capstan.
- Up to 30kN line pull achievable via our Optional "POWER WINCH KIT" complete with 300mm Capstan.
- Small backward facing dash comprising kN gauge, kN line tension control and capstan speed control.
- Mulit-function remote control - capstan rotation, tilt angle selection and EMERGENCY STOP.
- Fuel efficient, electric start 14 HP Kohler engine complete with recoil pull start and hour meter.
- Diesel engine available / POA.
- Heavy duty piston pump with flow and pressure control valving.
- Heavy duty planetary gearbox & radial piston motor for capstan drive.
- 50litre oil reservoir with sight glass, filler/breather, return line filter.
- Standard safety signs – nip points etc.
- Standard operating Procedures sign.
- Mild steel, powder coated fabrication – std. charcoal / orange colour scheme.
- Supplied with OPERATORS MANUAL / Risk & Hazard Analysis / 5kN Factory Certification Plaque and Test Documentation.
- Overall length when capstan is set horizontal: 2050mm
- Overall width: 1400mm
- Overall height: 750mm
- Weight: 390kg Weight
- Base Frame Footprint = 1400mm long x 650mm wide.
Note: When mounting on the back of smaller 4WD's we suggest fitting Overload Springs to the rear suspension.
Optional Extra's available on all winches:
TELSTRA 2kN Certification
PROCEDURE – Application must be made by the Owner / Prospective Owner of the winch directly to Telstra, a $150 fee (current understood price) will be charged for processing & issuing of the Certification Documentation. Telstra will then issue TAGS which are required to be fitted by the manufacturer prior to shipping. This process can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks so early attention to this application is recommended. On placement of a firm order with Cable Winches Australia Pty. Ltd, we will supply the appropriate Telstra contact details to expedite the application process.
ADDITIONAL COST – Cable Winches Australia Pty. Ltd. requires an additional fee to cover Telstra documentation, extra guarding to meet Telstra's specifications and tamper proof sealing devices to be fitted to control valves.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS – Telstra Certification effectively locks out any Line Pull adjustments, 2kN fixed. Capstan speed and direction of rotation remains operator controllable. The optional 600mm Capstan wheels is not permitted.