Key Features – Up-dated 4 cylinder engine, 15m/minute retrieval, Datalogger now standard
- 1086mm wide x 1780mm long x 1460mm high x approx. 1100kg.
- Its small foot print easily fits in the back of most utilities for transport.
- Double bunded galvanised pallet base and tank – powder coated cabinet.
- Forklift pick up accessible from two sides.
- Lifting / tie down anchor lugs in 6 places.
- Anchor foot plates.
- Optional – standard container locks in all 4 corners.
- Operator mesh guard.
- A low centre of gravity negates most tensile stresses on hold down bolts.
- User friendly ergonomics of both rope tension and control panel viewing.
- Easy access for lacing of the hauling rope – no threading required.
- Rope guide and snub rollers facilitates vertical hauling.
- Water cooled 4 cylinder 17kW Kohler diesel engine.
- High capacity thermo fan to assist keeping the system running cool.
- 45L Oil reservoir c/w return line filter, sight glass & filler port.
- 32L fuel tank.
- Easily removable power plant cabinet for major service access.
- Lockable access doors protecting all regular service components.
- High visibility reflective tape around entire cabinet.
- Signage – Standard Operating Procedures, nip, caution etc.
- Remote foot control with 4 meter shielded cable lead.
- Factory calibration / certification.
- Compliance plate fitted.
- Operators manual includes QUICK START, TROUBLE SHOOTING, LOG BOOK,
full RISK & HAZARD analysis and Calibration Certificate.
Dash Mounted Controls and Monitoring
A. 100mm kN gauge.
B. MASTER KEY SWITCH isolating all functions.
C. Push / Twist release EMERGENCY STOP.
D. Dial up engine throttle.
E. Manual joystick lever for kN setting / testing. F. Manual joystick lever for fwd/rev capstan operation.
G. Adjust kN hauling tension valve.
H. Adjust meters per minute hauling speed up to 15m/minute.
I. Fuel gauge.
J . Engine hour meter.
K. Engine management module including ignition key.
L. Easy access Remote Control circuit fuse.
M. Remote control socket.
N. Dual pole battery isolator with lock out tab.
O. Anderson plug located in cabinet for jump starting if battery is flat.
P. Trailer shown in some photos is an optional P.O.A.
Q. Data Logger is now standard and at no extra cost.
Note: Servicing is available through Kohler Service Agents Australia Wide and our hydraulics is back up through Hydraulinks Australian Network.
Refer to our After Sales Service tab for links to your nearest Service Agent.