- Footprint of skid base = 1690mm long x 650mm wide.
- If utility mounted then it is limited to a typical 2 door cab chassis vehicle as it requires a 600mm clear area behind the operators dash panel.
- Overall height with capstan wheel horizontal = 950mm.
- Approximate total weight (wet) = 480kg.
- Heavy duty planetary gearbox and hydraulics.
- Standard 1.3m diameter cast aluminium capstan wheel.
- Adjustable tilt ram mount allowing 45degree reverse tilt for Arial hauling.
- Fuel efficient, electric start 14 HP Kohler engine complete with hour meter.
- Full operator adjustable 0 – 5kN line tension.
- Full operator adjustable 0 – 60m/min capstan wheel rotation speed.
- Remote foot control capstan forward / reverse function only.
- Full operators dash board comprising system pressure gauge, kN gauge, kN line tension control, capstan speed control and manual operated joystick control for capstan tilt angle and forward / reverse capstan rotation.
- Fold down operators mesh guard.
- Mild steel, powder coated fabrication – std. charcoal / orange colour scheme.
- Standard Safety signs – nip points etc.
- Standard Operating Procedures sign.
- Operation Manual including full Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, log book and factory calibration certification.
Series 2 – Standard Winch
This unit is where it all started. The first 2 production Series 2 winches spent the first 9 months with John Holland in Scottsdale Tasmania on the NBN Pilot. It’s tried and proven hydraulic circuit has carried over to our entire range including the recently released 65kN Mine Compliant Winch.
Please refer to our OPTIONS FOLDER