Key Features – Manual Version
- 1086mm wide x 1580mm long x 1460mm high x approx. 990kg.
- Its small foot print easily fits in the back of most utilities for transport.
- Double bunded galvanised pallet base and tank – powder coated cabinet.
- Forklift pick up accessible from all sides.
- Lifting / tie down anchor lugs in 6 places.
- Anchor foot plates.
- Standard container locks in all 4 corners.
- Operator mesh guard.
- A low centre of gravity negates most tensile stresses on hold down bolts.
- User friendly ergonomics of both rope tension and control panel viewing.
- Easy access for lacing of the hauling rope – no threading required.
- Rope guide and snub rollers facilitates vertical hauling.
- Water cooled 16.8hp Kohler diesel engine.
- High capacity thermo fan to assist keeping the system running cool.
- 45L Oil reservoir c/w return line filter, sight glass & filler port.
- 32L fuel tank.
- Easily removable power plant cabinet for major service access.
- Lockable access doors protecting all regular service components.
- High visibility reflective tape around entire cabinet.
- Signage – Standard Operating Procedures, nip, caution etc.
- Remote foot control with 4 meter shielded cable lead.
- Factory calibration / certification.
- Compliance plate fitted.
- Operators manual includes QUICK START, TROUBLE SHOOTING, LOG BOOK
and full RISK & HAZARD analysis.
Dash Mounted Controls and Monitoring
A. 100mm kN gauge.
B. MASTER KEY SWITCH isolating all functions.
C. Push / Twist release EMERGENCY STOP.
D. Dial up engine throttle.
E. Manual joystick lever for kN setting / testing.
F. Adjust kN hauling tension valve.
G. Adjust meters per minute hauling speed valve.
H. Fuel gauge.
I . Engine hour meter.
J. Engine management module including ignition key.
K. Easy access Remote Control circuit fuse.
L. Remote control socket.
M. Dual pole battery isolator with LockSafe lock out device.
N. Anderson plug located in cabinet for jump starting if battery is flat.
O. Trailer shown in some photos is and optional P.O.A.
P. Data Logger is also available on this model as an optional extra.
OPTIONAL FULL COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN + PLC CONTROL
ifm efector HMI touch screen + PLC Controller giving on screen
access and control of the following functions.
A. Line haul tension Data Logging and Reporting – fully customisable.
B. Digital kN gauge including touch pad adjustment of kN tension setting.
C. Graphic display and touch pad adjustment of meters per minute hauling speed.
D. On screen engine hour meter.
E. On screen meters hauled Totaliser with reset.
F. On screen fuel gauge with low level warning.
Note: For servicing the HMI Screen can be easily removed via the front of the control dash (no need to dismantle anything) and comes with push in terminal plugs so none of the wiring needs to be disconnected. All programming / software is developed by Cable Winches Australia so we are able to service what we sell without relying on any outside services, however if required there will also be an after sales service available through ifm efector Australia.